Monday, August 8, 2011

It Takes Two

Last week, our marriage turned 2.

We celebrated with a fancy dinner out.



Well, at least the PLATES are fancy. And there are cloth napkins, too! But no silverware, because we didn't need it. If I'd thought about it, though, I might have packed some anyway, just for the sake of the table setting.

Ben's now lived with me longer than he did with anybody outside of his immediate family. We'll have to make it another year or two before he can beat my college roommate and friend extraordinaire Kim, though.



I think we'll manage it. I'm hanging on to this one!

2 comments:

Grandma & Pop-pop said...

Congratulations! 2! Wow! How time flies!

Love,

Mom

Terri said...

Woot! I keep wanting to say "the honeymoon will be over soon" but I'm not so sure that'll be the case for you guys. Congrats!